Skip to content
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Participants who have settled payments will receive course confirmation by e-mail at least 5 working days prior to the programme date.
- All payments must be settled before programme commencement.
- Priority of enrolment will be given on a’first-come-first-serve’basis. HKIB Member will have priority to register if there is limited seating for the programme.
- HKIB will issue the “Certificate of Attendance” to participants who have complied with the “HKIB Attendance Policy”. The Certificate will be sent to your emails within 15 working days after completion of the programme.
- We reserve the right to reject an enrolment at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel, modify and/or postpone the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The information given and personal data collected will be used for the purpose of administration and communication by the Institute.
- For Typhoon or Rainstorm arrangements, please refer to the confirmation e-mail or HKIB’s website (www.hkib.org).